Broadcasting Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) invites online application for the Recruitment of 300 posts of Programme Coordinator. The Candidates may apply Online application through the official website of BECIL on or before 21 May 2018. The Qualification, Application fee, age limitation and other important information related to this vacancy are the following…
BECIL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Programme Coordinator
No. of Vacancies: 300 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university with having knowledge of Computer, Report Writing, and Communication Skills.
- Age Limitation: Minimum age Limitation is 25 years Maximum age limit is 35 Years as on 01.01.2018.
- Nationality: Indian
Application fee: The Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1500/- for General Category candidates and Rs. 500/- for Reserved Category candidates through online mode by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking or Pay through Offline mode by using E-Challan.
How to Apply Application form: Interested candidates may Apply online application through the official website of BECIL www.becil.com on or before 21.05.2018. Thereafter the link will be disabled and the application will be closed.
Job Location: All India
Selection Procedure of BECIL Recruitment: Selection will be based on Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 28.04.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 21.05.2018
- Last Date for Paying Application fee: 21.05.2018
Download Detailed Advertisement Link:
Apply Online Application form link: