CTET September 2018 Online Application form Last Date 19 July 2018 Apply Online. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) invites online application for the Examination of CTET (Central Teachers Eligibility Test). The Candidates may apply Online application through the official website of Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) on or before 19 July 2018. The Qualification, Application fee, age limitation and other important information related to this vacancy are the following…
CTET Examination Details:
Name of the Post: CTET September 2018
No. of Vacancies: Not Specified
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for CTET Examination:
- Educational Qualification:
- For Paper I (Class 1 to 5): Senior Secondary or its equivalent qualification with at least 50% of marks and passed or appeared in the final year of 2-Years Diploma in Elementary Education OR 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE 2002 Norms OR Senior Secondary with passed or appeared in the final year of 4 Years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR Passed or Appeared in the final year of 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR Graduate Degree with passed or Appeared in the final year of 2 Years diploma in Elementary Education.
- For Paper II (6 to 8): Bachelor degree and Passed or appeared in the final year of 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Education OR Graduate Degree with at least 50% of marks and passed or appeared in 1 Years Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) Degree OR Graduate Degree with at least 45% of marks and passed or Appeared in 1 Year B. Ed Degree in accordance with the NCTE Norms OR Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% of marks and passed or appeared in the final year of 4 Years B.El.Ed. OR 4 Years B.A. / B.Sc.Ed. / B.A.Ed. / B.Sc.Ed OR Graduate Degree with at least 50% of marks and passed or appeared in 1 Year B.Ed. (Special Education).
- Age Limitation: Age Limit is not required.
- Nationality: Indian
Application fee: The Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- for General / OBC Category candidates for Singal Paper and Rs. 300/- For SC / ST / PH Category candidates for Singal Paper and Rs. 1000/- for General / OBC category candidates for Both I and II paper and Rs. 500/- for SC / ST / PH Category candidates for Both Papers through Using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking or By Using Offline Mode through Challan.
How to Apply Application form: Interested candidates may Apply online application through the official website of CTET Navy www.ctet.nic.in on or before 19.07.2018. Thereafter the link will be disabled and the application will be closed.
Job Location: All India
Selection Procedure of CTET: Selection will be based on Written Examination.
- Issue Date of Press Release: 31.05.2018
- Notification Issuance Date: 12.06.2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 22.06.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 19.07.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 21.07.2018
- Examination Date: 16.09.2018
Download Detailed Advertisement Link SSR:
Apply Online Application form link: