Delhi High Court Recruitment 35 Personal Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 12 October 2018 Delhi High Court (DHC) invites Online application form for the recruitment of 35 Posts of Personal Assistant (PA). The Candidates may apply online application form on or before 12 October 2018 through the official website of Delhi High Court. The Qualification, Application fee, age limitation and other important information related to this vacancy are the following…
Delhi High Court Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Personal Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 35 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi High Court Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any Stream with English typing speed 40 WPM on Typewriter and English Shorthand 100 WPM, Transcribe the passage in 40 Minutes. Kindly download and read the full details for more information [Download Notification].
- Age Limitation: Minimum age limit is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 27 Years as on 01.08.2018. Age relaxation extra as per recruitment rules.
- Nationality: Indian
Application fee: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 300/- for General / OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC / ST / PH Candidates though Using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet.
How to Apply Online Application form: The Candidates who are interested in this recruitment may apply online application form through the official website delhihighcourt.nic.in on or before 12.10.2018. Thereafter the link will be disabled and the application will be closed.
Job Location: New Delhi
Selection Procedure of Delhi High Court: Selection will be based on Examination or Personal Interview.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 22.09.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 12.10.2018
- Last Date for Pay Application fee: 12.10.2018
Download Detailed Advertisement Link:
Apply Online Application Form:
Login If Already Registered: