DSSSB Recruitment – 4366 Primary Teacher in MCD Vacancy – Last Date 30 July 2018. Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) invites Online application form for the recruitment of ‘4366 Posts of Primary Teacher in Delhi CMD’ Vacancies. The Candidates may apply online application form on or before 30 July 2018 through the official website of DSSSB. The Qualification, Application fee, age limitation and other important information related to this vacancy are the following…
Advertisement Number: 01/2018
‘Delhi SSSB Recruitment’ Details:
Name of the Post: Primary Teacher in MCD
No. of Vacancies: 4366 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for DSSSB Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 Examination passed from a recognized Board and 2 Years Diploma / Certificate in Elementary Education with English and Hindi Subjects in the Secondary Level and CTET Examination passed.
- Age Limitation: Maximum age limit is 30 Years.
- Nationality: Indian
Application fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for General / OBC Category candidates and Reserved Category candidates are exempted to pay the application fee. The Candidates should pay the application fee by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking.
How to Apply Online Application form: The Candidates who are interested in this recruitment may apply online application form through the official website www.delhi.gov.in on or before 30.07.2018. Thereafter the link will be disabled and the application will be closed.
Job Location: Delhi
Selection Procedure of “DSSSB”: Selection will be based on written examination and Personal Interview.
Important Dates for ‘DSSSB Recruitment’:
- Notification Issuance Date: 26.06.2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 02.07.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 30.07.2018
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 30.07.2018
Download Detailed Advertisement Link:
Apply Online Application Form: