Gujarat Public Service Commission GPSC invites Online application for the recruitment of 78 posts of Lecturer Vacancies from eligible candidates. The Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may apply online application form using the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission. Kindly download and read the full notification before applying. The Vacancies Details, Educational Qualifications, Age Limitation and other important information are the following…
Advertisement No.: 50-64/2017-18
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 16 October 2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 01 November 2017
Date of Physical Test (PT) (Tentative): Between 28 January to 04 February 2018
VACANCY DETAILS OF GPSC
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Number of Vacancies: 78 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade Pay: Rs. 5400/-
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION FOR GPSC
The Candidates should have possessed a Bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized University established or Incorporated by OR under the Central or State Act. in India.
AGE LIMITATION FOR GPSC RECRUITMENT
Maximum Age Limitation: 37 Years
The candidate’s age should not be more than 37 years as on 01 November 2017. Age relaxation extra as per recruitment rules.
AGE RELAXATION FOR GPSC VACANCY
The Age Relaxation extra for the following categories candidates
For OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
For SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
The Maximum age relaxation for the candidates of OBC Category is 03 Years and 05 years for SC / ST Category Candidates.
The General Category Candidates are required to Pay Rs. 100/- and Postal charge through the Bank challan or Online Mode.
The Selection will be based on Physical Test / Personal Interview. Depending on the number of applications received.
HOW TO APPLY
The Candidates who interested with this recruitment may apply online application form using the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission on or before 01 November 2017. After that, the link will be disabled and applications will be closed.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION
Follow the given instruction to fill online application form successfully.
- The Interested candidates may fill online application form by clicking on The Apply Online Application form link given at the end of this page.
- A new window will be open with active notification.
- Choose the right notification for this recruitment and click on Apply Now button against the notification.
- Wait for few minutes or read the instructions and click on Apply Now button at the top of the page.
- Now fill the Online Application form with the required information and click on Save button.
- Pay the examination fee through E-Challan or online mode.
- Login and Final Submit application form.
- Take a Print of Filled online application form for future usage.