Indian bank Recruitment 2018 – 417 Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment Last Date 27 August 2018. Indian Bank invites Online application form for the recruitment of 417 Posts of Probationary Officer (PO) Scale I. The Candidates may apply online application form on or before 27 August 2018 through the official website of Indian Bank. The Qualification, Application fee, age limitation and other important information related to this vacancy are the following…
Indian Bank Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (PO) Scale I
No. of Vacancies: 417 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Bank Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream from a recognized University in India.
- Age Limitation: Minimum age limit is 20 years and Maximum age limit is 30 Years as on 01.08.2018. Age relaxation extra as per recruitment rules.
- Nationality: Indian
Application fee: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 600/- for General / OBC Category candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC / ST / PH Candidates though Using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet.
How to Apply Online Application form: The Candidates who are interested in this recruitment may apply online application form through the official website www.indianbank.in on or before 27.08.2018. Thereafter the link will be disabled and the application will be closed.
Job Location: All India
Selection Procedure of Indian Bank: Selection will be based on Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 01.08.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 27.08.2018
- Last Date for Pay Application fee: 27.08.2018
- Admit Card Availability: 24.09.2018
- Pre Examination Date: 06.10.2018
- Mains Examination Date: 04.11.2018
Download Detailed Advertisement Link:
Apply Online Application Form:
Login If Already Registered: