MPPGCL Recruitment 100 Plant Assistant ITI Trainee Vacancy – Last Date 12 July 2018. Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company (MPPGCL) invites online application for the Recruitment posts of 100 Plant Assistant Vacancies. The Candidates may apply Online application through the official website of MPPGCL on or before 12 July 2018. The Qualification, Application fee, age limitation and other important information related to this vacancy are the following…
MPPGCL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Plant Assistant ITI Trainee
No. of Vacancies: 100 Posts
Pay Scale: 25,300 – 80,500/-
Eligibility Criteria for MPPGCL Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification: Class 10th Passed from a recognized Board With ITI.
- Age Limitation: Minimum age Limitation is 18 years Maximum age limit is 45 Years. Age Relaxation extra as per recruitment rules.
- Nationality: Indian
Application fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000/- for General / OBC and Rs. 600/- for Reserved category candidates through using Debit Card, Credit Cards, Net Banking or MP Online KIOSK.
How to Apply Application form: Interested candidates may Apply online application through the official website of Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company (MPPGCL) www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in on or before 12.07.2018. Thereafter the link will be disabled and the application will be closed.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Selection Procedure of MPPGCL Recruitment: Selection will be based on Written Examination / Personal Interview.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 13.06.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 12.07.2018
- Uploading Mock Test Date: 22.07.2018
- Admit Card Issuance Date: 25.07.2018
Download Detailed Advertisement Link:
Apply Online Application form link: