Ministry of Defence, Naval Dockyard Mumbai invites online application for the Recruitment of 95 posts of Fireman (Group). The Candidates may apply Online application through the official website of Naval Dockyard on or before 19 May 2018. The Qualification, Application fee, age limitation and other important information related to this vacancy are the following…
Naval Dockyard Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Fireman (Group C)
No. of Vacancies: 95 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for Naval Dockyard:
- Educational Qualification: Class 10th Examination passed from a recognized Board in India.
- Age Limitation: Minimum age Limit is 18 Years and Maximum age limit is 25 Years.
- Nationality: Indian
- Height: 165 CMS
- Chest: 81.5 – 85 CMS
- Lift of 63.5 KG to a Distance of 183 Meter in 96 Second
- Long Jump: 2.7 Meters
- Climbing: 3 Meters.
Application fee: There is no application fee required for any category candidates. Only fill and submit the online application form.
How to Apply Application form: Interested candidates may Apply online application through the official website of Naval Dockyard Limited www.bhartiseva.com on or before 19.05.2018. Thereafter the link will be disabled and the application will be closed.
Job Location: All India
Selection Procedure of Naval Dockyard Limited: Selection will be based on Written Examination and Physical test.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 30.04.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 19.05.2018
- Last Date for final Submission of Application: 19.05.2018
Download Detailed Advertisement Link:
Apply Online Application form link: