Name of the Organization: Ordnance Factories Board – OFB
Name of the Post: Various Posts
Total Post (s): 5186 Post
Job Location: All India
Eligibility: Matriculation and National Trade Certificate
Age Limit: 18 – 32 Years
Last Date for Apply Online: 19/06/2017
Ordnance Factory Board OFB Recruitment Online Application 2017.
The Ministry of Defence, Government of runs an industrial organization called as Ordnance Factory Board working in various fields of defense production technology which is spread over 41 factories all over India. Established for training, safety, R&D, Ordnance Factory recruitment is starting on the 29th May 2017. The number of vacancies for the posts of Labour Group ‘C’ and Semi-Skilled grade Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ is 5186. Since this, a rare opportunity, don’t waste time. Eligible Indians are requested to apply to Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre
Direct Link to Apply!
IMPORTANT DATES OF ORDNANCE FACTORY BOARD RECRUITMENT
Starting date for online application: 29th May 2017
Last Date for online application: 19th June 2017
Also, Check this Job: Ordnance Factories Board 3880 Industrial Employees & Labour Recruitment 2017
This year, it’s a rare event that there are as many as 5186 posts vacant tentatively. These are located in the different states of the country. To know about the job description of each in detail, refer to the link provided at the end of the article.
Eligibility criteria for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment
A. AGE CRITERIA
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 32 years
B. EDUCATIONAL BAR
- Semi Skilled Workman – Matriculation examination or any examination equivalent to it + Certificates by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT). E.g. NAC- National Apprentice Certificate, (NTC) National Trade Certificate.
- Labour – Matriculation
- Ex-Servicemen – Technicians eligible to qualify for the Class – III which is also equivalent to NAC. In case that is not possible then Technicians eligible to qualify Class – II & Class I which is also equivalent to NTC.
For exceptions to the above-mentioned qualifications and other conditions, check the official notification below.
Also, Check this Result: Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. Entrance Examination Result 2017 (B.Ed JEE)
Process of selection of Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment
- There is a written test of 100 marks which contains the objective type of questions.
- Selected candidates from the written test are called for practical test which is also called as the trade test.
- During Trade Test (Practical), there will also be a checking of credential submitted at the time of application.
- There be the announcement of final merit list on official Ordnance Factory Website which is based on written test and trade test.
How to Apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment
*The application procedure hasn’t started yet; we will update you as soon as it begins
- To one factory candidates are allowed to apply only for one trade.
- The application form has Part 1 and Part 2.
- Candidates will be given an Application Registration Number after Part 1.
- Candidates need to logic using Application Registration Number to complete Part 2. It is required to Upload your photograph and signature in Part 2.
- It is followed by payment and further steps.
Salary in Ordnance Factory Board
Pay Band 1- Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200
Grade Pay- Rs. 1800
Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC– Rs. 18000
Application Fee for jobs in Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment
- The normal application fee is Rs. 50
- SC/ST/ Female/PWD – No Fee.
Official Notification for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment
For more notifications, refer to:
To follow the discussion and clear your doubts, refer to: