Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites application for the recruitment of 151 Posts of Block Social Security Officer Vacancies from eligible candidates. The Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may apply online application form through the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC). Kindly download and read the full notification before applying. The Vacancies Details, Educational Qualifications, Age Limitation other important information related to this recruitment are the following…
Advertisement Number: IIE-90/2017/3775/OSSC
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 09 November 2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 08 December 2017
Also, Check this Job: JKSSB Recruitment 228 Library Assistant Vacancy Last Date 11 November 2017
Name of the Post: Block Social Security Officer
Number of Vacancies: 151 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- and Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-
The Candidates should have passed Bachelor degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized University / Board and proficiency in Uses of Computer.
Minimum Age Limitation: 21 Years
Maximum Age Limitation: 32 Years
The candidate’s age should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 32 Years as on 01 January 2017. Age relaxation extra as per recruitment rules.
The Age Relaxation extra for the following categories candidates
For OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
For SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
The Maximum age relaxation for the candidates of OBC Category is 03 Years and 05 years for SC / ST Category Candidates.
For General / OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
For Reserved Category Candidates: Exempted
All the Candidates belonging from General / OBC Category are required to Pay Rs. 100/- as application/examination fee and all the candidates belonging from Reserved Category ie. SC / ST are exempted from application/examination fee. The Candidates should have to pay their application fee through online mode by using Credit Cards, Debit Cards or Net Banking.
The Selection will be based on Computer-Based Written Examination.
HOW TO APPLY
The Interested candidates may apply online application form through using official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) ossc.gov.in on or before 08 December 2017. Thereafter the link will be disabled and the application process will be closed. How to apply instructions given on this page.
HOW TO FILL SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION FORM
- Click on Register online Application link given on this page.
- Fill the online application form with the required information enter captcha code and then click on Submit Details Button OR Click on Registration Link.
- Pay the Application fee if Required.
- Note down the registration number for future purposes.
- Then click on the Apply Online link given at the bottom of this page.
- Enter registration number and select circle which you want to apply online application form
- Now Enter all the required information on this Online application form and then click on Submit button.
- Take a print of this online application form future purposes.