West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) invites Online application for the recruitment of 01 posts of Examination Controller Vacancies from eligible Candidates. The Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may apply online application form through using official website of West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC). Kindly download and read the full notification before apply application form. The Educational Qualifications, Age Limitation, Number of Vacancies and other important information related to this recruitment are given followed…
Advertisement Number: 21/2017
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 30 August 2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 20 September 2017
Last Date for Pay Application fee (Offline Mode): 21 Septemeber 2017
Also, Check this Job: MSCWB Recruitment 26 Deputy Manager Vacancy Last Date 06 September 2017
Name of the Post: Examination Controller
Number of Vacancies: 01 Post
Pay Scale: 28000 – 52000/- and Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-
Also, Check this Job: FCI (West Bengal) Recruitment 82 Watchmen Vacancy Last Date 18 September 2017
The Candidates should have passed Master’s Degree in any Discipline with at least 55% of Marks from a recognized University OR its Equivalent.
Maximum Age: 40 Years
The Candidates age should not be more than 40 Years as on 01 January 2017.
Age Relaxation extra as per recruitment rules
[amazon_link asins=’9351871614,9351871584,9351871622,9351871592′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’rojgswam-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’b0326cdb-84d3-11e7-8a49-0bcba1cb2a1a’]
The Age Relaxation extra for the following categories candidates
For SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
For PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
The Maximum age relaxation for the candidates 05 years for SC / ST Category Candidates and 10 Years for PWD Category Candidates.
Also, Check this Job: HVPNL Recruitment 165 Assistant Engineer Vacancy Last Date 07 September 2017
The Candidates are required to Pay the Application Processing fee of Rs. 210/- and Rs. 5/- for online payment through Debit Cards, Credit Card and 18% G.S.T. Charge and All the candidates Belonging from SC / ST / PH Category of West Bengal are Exempted to Pay Application/Examination Fee. The Candidates should have to pay their application/Examination by using Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking OR by e-challan mode in any branch of respected Banks.
Also, Check this Job: JSSC Recruitment 100 SI Radio Wireless Vacancy Last Date 02 September 2017
The Selection will be based on Written Examination / Personal Interview. The Selection of Candidates will depend on the Number of applications received.
Also, Check this Job: TSPSC Recruitment 90 Forest Section Officer Vacancy Last Date 12 September 2017
HOW TO APPLY
The Interested candidates may apply Online Application form through using the official website of West Bengal Public Service Commission www.pscwbonline.gov.in on or before 20 September 2017. Kindly read the full notification before apply online application form for more information.
Also, Check this Job: FCI Recruitment 187 Watchmen Vacancy Last Date 05 September 2017
HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
The Candidates should need to follow the below instructions for Complete Online Application Successfully.
- All the Candidates need to click on Application Online Application form Link and Go to the application form page.
- If you get an error message then click on Advanced on your browser and then click on Proceed to this site.
- Now click on One Time Registration button given at your left-hand side, If already registered then click on Login to your Account Menu at your right-hand side.
- After clicking on One Time Registration a New window will be open with the online application form, Fill all the required basic details, Upload Photo and Signature and then click on Register button.
- Note download the Registration Number and Password and keep them safe.
- Pay the application/examination fee through using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E-Challan mode.
- Login and Complete Online Application form.
- Take a Print of this Filled and Submitted online application form for future purposes.