Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online application for the Recruitment posts of Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018. The Candidates may apply Online application through the official website of SSC on or before 04 June 2018. The Qualification, Application fee, age limitation and other important information related to this vacancy are the following…
SSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Combined Graduate Level (CGL)
No. of Vacancies: Not Specified
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university in India.
- Age Limitation: Minimum age Limitation is 20 years Maximum age limit is 30 Years as on 01.08.2018.
- Nationality: Indian
Application fee: The Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- for General / OBC Category candidates through online mode by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking, E-Wallet OR Pay Offline by using E-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India. All the candidates belonging from SC / ST / PH Category are exempted to pay application/examination fee.
How to Apply Application form: Interested candidates may Apply online application through the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) www.ssc.nic.in on or before 04.06.2018. Thereafter the link will be disabled and the application will be closed.
Job Location: All India
Selection Procedure of SSC Recruitment: Selection will be based on Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 05.05.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 04.06.2018
- Last Date for Paying Application fee: 05.06.2018
- Examination Date Tier I: 25 July to 20 August 2018
- Examination Date Tier II & III: 27 – 30 November 2018
- Examination Date Tier IV (Skill Test): February 2019
Download Detailed Advertisement Link:
Apply Online Application form link: