Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites online application for the Recruitment of 192 posts of Agriculture Officer (Extension). The Candidates may apply Online application through the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission on or before 02 June 2018. The Qualification, Application fee, age limitation and other important information related to this vacancy are the following…
Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Agriculture Officer (Extension)
No. of Vacancies: 192 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 37700 – 119500/-
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture from a recognized university
- Age Limitation: Maximum age limit is 30 Years as on 01.07.2018.
- Nationality: Indian
Application fee: The Candidates are required to pay Rs. 200/- and Rs. 150/- as registration fee for General Category candidates and Reserved category candidates are required to pay the only Registration fee of Rs. 150/- through online Mode by using Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards or Pay by using Bank Challan in any branch of State Bank of India / Indian Bank.
How to Apply Application form: Interested candidates may Apply online application through the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) www.tnpsc.gov.in on or before 02.06.2018. Thereafter the link will be disabled and the application will be closed.
Job Location: All India
Selection Procedure of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment: Selection will be based on Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 03.05.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 02.06.2018
- Last Date for Paying Application fee through Bank: 04 June 2018
- Date of Examination: 14.07.2018
Download Detailed Advertisement Link:
Apply Online Application form link: