Examination Regularity Authority of Uttar Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board invites online application for Uttar Pradesh DELEd Session 2018 – 2019 from the eligible Candidates. The Candidates may apply online application form through the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board on or before 23 May 2018. The Qualification, Application fee, age limitation and other important information related to this vacancy are the following…
- UP DElEd Online Application 2018 – 2019 UP BTC Counseling Date 2018 UP BTC 2018 – 2019 Merit and Cutoff
- Uttar Pradesh DELEd (UP DELEd) BTC 2017 – 2018 Online Application
UP DElEd Online Application 2018 – 2019 UP BTC Counseling Date 2018 UP BTC 2018 – 2019 Merit and Cutoff
UP DELEd Online Application Details:
Name of the Post: UPDELEd
No. of Vacancies: Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for UP DELEd Online Application:
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized University for SC / ST Category candidates 45% of Marks.
- Age Limitation: Minimum Age limit is 18 Years and Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 01.07.2017
- Nationality: Indian
Application fee: The Candidates are required to pay Rs. 300/- for Unrecognized Category candidates and for Reserved Category candidates Rs. 150/- as application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card or by Net Banking. and all the candidates belonging to PH category are Exempted to pay the Application Fee.
How to Apply Application form: Candidates may apply online application by using the website www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in on or before 23.05.2018. Thereafter the link will be disabled and the application will be closed.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Selection Procedure for UP DELEd: Selection will be based on Institutional Merit.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 11.05.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23.05.2018 up to 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Pay Application fee: 24.05.2018
- Last Date for Final Submission of Online Application: 24.05.2018
Download Detailed Advertisement Link:
Apply Online Application form Link:
Already Registered Login From Here
Pay Online Application Fee
Uttar Pradesh Examination Regularity Authority, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh invites online application form for the course of D.El.Ed. basically known as BTC. The Candidates who are eligible for this Course may apply online application form through the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. Kindly read the full notification before apply online application form. TheCourse Details, Educational Qualifications, Age Limitation and other important information related to D.El.Ed Course is given followed …
Starting Date for Submission of online Application form: 02 August 2017
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form: 10 August 2017
Last Date for Fee Deposition for the Application form: 14 August 2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 16 August 2017
Last Date for Making the correction on Online Application form: 21 August 2017
The Candidates who are applying for D.El.Ed course must have passed Bachelor degree in any stream with at least 50% of Marks and 45% of marks eligible in case of SC / ST Candidates.
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
The Candidates age should not be less than 18 Years and Should not be more than 30 years.
Age Relaxation extra as per recruitment rules
The Age Relaxation extra for the following categories candidates
For SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
For PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
The Maximum age relaxation for the candidates 05 years for SC / ST Category Candidates and 10 Years for PWD Category Candidates.
For General / OBC Category Candidates: 400/-
For SC / ST Category Candidates: 200/-
All the candidates are required to pay Rs. 400/- as Application fee for General / OBC Category Candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC / ST Category Candidates.
The Candidates should have to pay their application fee through online by using Credit Card / Debit Cards / Net Banking or By offline mode using E-Challan or By SBI I-Collect.
The Selection of Candidates will depend on their Institutional Merit of High School, Intermediate, and Graduation.
HOW TO APPLY
The Interested Candidates may fill the Online Application form through the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Educational Board, Allahabad http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in on or before 10 August 2017 up to 06:00 PM. The Procedure to fill online application form are given in Instructions to fill the online application, it is advisable to keep all the relevant documents available at the time of filling the online application form.
Also, Check this Job: Federal Bank Clerk and Officer Vacancy Online Application 2017
INSTRUCTIONS TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION
The Interested candidates may need to follow the below instructions to fill online application form successfully.
- Click on the Online Registration Link given at the end of this page.
- A new window will open on your browser with an online application form.
- Fill the required fields and then click on Save and Proceed to Upload Photo
- Choose your Recent Passport size photograph with 20 KB of size if it has more than 20 KB of file size then first compress the image file and make it 20 KB of Size.
- Now upload the Photo and then click on Preview button.
- Print your application form after successful registration.
- Now you need to pay the application fee and then submit your application form.
|Important Dates||Rank||Allotment Result Date|
|28.08.2017 to 30.08.2017||01-40000||31.08.2017|
|01.09.2017 to 04.09.2017||40001-100000||05.09.2017|
|06.09.2017 to 09.09.2017||100001-190000||11.09.2017|
|12.09.2017 to 15.09.2017||190001-300000||16.09.2017|
ALLOTMENT LETTER FEE
Every candidate are required to Pay Rs. 2000/- as Allotment Letter fee through using E-Challan, Credit Cards, Debit Card OR By using Net Banking. The Physically Handicapped Candidates are not required to Pay Allotment Letter Fee.