Name of the Organization: Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (VIZAG STEEL)
Name of the Post: Junior Trainee and Field Assistant
Total Post (s): 736 Vacancy
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Eligibility: Diploma in Engineering / High School
Maximum Age: 30 Years
Last Date for Online Apply: 21/06/2017
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (Vizag Steel) invites online application form from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 736 Vacancies of Junior Trainee Mechanical, Junior Trainee Electrical, Junior Trainee Metallurgy and Field Assistant Trainee. The Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and Passed Required qualification may apply online application form through the official website of Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (VIZAG Steel). Kindly read the full notification before apply online application form. The Vacancies Details, Educational Qualifications, Age limitation and other important information related to this recruitment are given followed…
Vizag Steel Junior Trainee / Field Assistant Recruitment 2017 Online Application
Starting Date for Submission of online Application form: 08 June 2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 21 June 2017
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 21 June 2017
Issue Date of Admit Cards: 03 June 2017 to 09 July 2017
Date of Examination: 09 July 2017
Release Date of Answer Key: 10 July 2017
Last Date for Receipt of Objections: 12 July 2017
Release Date of Final Answer Key: 19 July 2017
Written Examination Result Date: 22 July 2017
Junior Trainee Mechanical – 244 Vacancies
Junior Trainee Electrical – 303 Vacancies
Junior Trainee Metallurgy – 98 Vacancies
Field Assistant Trainee – 91 Vacancies
Total Posts: 736 Vacancies
For the Post Junior Trainee Mechanical: The Candidates must have possessed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / ITI from a recognized Board or University or Institution.
For the Post of Junior Trainee Electrical: The Candidates must have passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering / ITI From a recognized Institute.
For the Post of Junior Trainee Metallurgy: The Candidates must hold a Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering / ITI from a recognized Institute or Board.
For the Post of Field Assistant Trainee: The Candidates must have passed Matriculation / High School Examination from a recognized board in India with experience as Field Assistant.
Also, Check this Job: MPPEB Vyapam Sub-Engineer Recruitment 2017 Online Application
Maximum Age for All Posts: 30 Years
The Candidates age should not be more than 30 Years. The will be calculated from 01 March 2017.
Age Relaxation extra as per recruitment rules of Federal Bank.
Height for Male Candidates: 150 CM.
Height for Female Candidates: 143 CM.
Weight for Male Candidates: 45 KG.
Weight for Female Candidates: 35 KG.
Chest for Male candidates: Unexpanded 75 CM and Expanded 80 CM.
Also, Check this Job: Federal Bank Clerk and Officer Vacancy Online Application 2017
The Age Relaxation extra for the following categories candidates
For SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
For PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
The Maximum age relaxation for the candidates 05 years for SC / ST Category Candidates and 10 Years for PWD Category Candidates.
Also, Check this Job: Indian Coast Guard Navik in Domestic Branch Cook and Steward Recruitment 2017
For General / OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 300/-
For Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
The Candidates are required to pay Rs. 300/- as Application for General / OBC Category Candidates and Rs. 100/- For Reserved category candidates ie: SC / ST / PH Candidates. The Candidates may pay their application fee through using E-Challan mode only in any Branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
Also, Check this Job: Ordnance Factories Board 3880 Industrial Employees & Labour Recruitment 2017
The Selection will be based on Written Examination (Objective type) / Interview. The Selection of Candidates will depend on the application received.
- JUNIOR TRAINEE: Written Test will be conducted on General Aptitude (including knowledge in English and Telugu) and Branch (Mechanical / Electrical / Metallurgy). Test papers will be set in bilingual in English and Telugu. Candidates shortlisted based on the performance in written test will be called for Certificate Verification. Merit list will be prepared separately for each branch and candidates will be selected as per the vacancies in each branch.
- FIELD ASSISTANT TRAINEE: Written Test will be conducted on General Aptitude (including knowledge in English and Telugu). Test papers will be set in bilingual in English and Telugu. Candidates shortlisted based on performance in written test will be called for Certificate Verification followed by the Physical test.
Also, Check this Job: Karnataka State Police 2626 Civil Police Constable Vacancy Recruitment 2017
HOW TO APPLY
The interested Candidates may apply Online Application form through the official website of Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (Vizag Steel) on or before 21 June 2017 the link of Online Application are given at the end of this page.
Also, Check this Job: TSPSC Recruitment – 304 School Principal Vacancy 2017
INSTRUCTIONS TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION
The Interested candidates may need to follow the bellow instructions to fill online application form successfully.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given at the end of this page.
- Then click on Register (New User) button if not registered and if already registered then click on login button.
- After clicking on Register button, a new page will be open with the online form.
- Now fill all the required fields and then click on Submit Button
- Take a Print of Online Application form for future uses purposes.
Also, Check this Job: JIPMER Assistant Fire Safety Officer Recruitment online application 2017