West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) invites application for the recruitment of 1520 posts of General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies from eligible candidates. The Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may apply online application form using the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board On or before 01 December 2017. We recommend to download and read the full notification before applying. The Vacancies Details, Educational Qualifications, Age Limitation and other important information related to this recruitment are the following…
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 23 November 2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 01 December 2017
Last Date of Payment of Application fee through Bank: 08 December 2017
Last Date of Final Submission of Online Application form: 11 December 2017
Name of the Post: General Duty Medical Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1520 Post
Pay Scale: 15600/- – 42000/- and Grade Pay: Rs. 5400/-
Also, Check this Job: RBI Recruitment 526 Office Attendant vacancy Last Date 07 December 2017
MBBS Degree included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act,1956.
Maximum Age limit for Ordinary Medical Graduate is 36 Years and 40 Years for Post Graduate as on 01 January 2017. Age relaxation extra as per recruitment rules.
Also, Check this Post: JSSC Recruitment 3010 Post Graduate Trained Teacher Vacancy Last Date 30 December 2017
The Age Relaxation extra for the following categories candidates
For OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
For SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
The Maximum age relaxation for the candidates of OBC Category is 03 Years and 05 years for SC / ST Category Candidates.
For General / OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 210/-
For Reserved Category Candidates of Jharkhand: Exempted
The Candidates are required to pay Rs. 210/- as application fee for General / OBC Category candidates and all the candidates belonging to Reserved category candidates are Exempted from Application fee. The Candidates should have to pay their application/examination fee through Online mode by using Credit Card, Debit Cards OR Net Banking.
Also, Check this Job: IBPS CRP SPL Recruitment 1315 Specialist Officers Vacancy Last Date 27 November 2017
The Selection will be based on Written Examination and Personal Interview.
HOW TO APPLY
The Candidates who interested in this recruitment may Apply Online Application form through the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board on or before 01 December 2017. Thereafter the link will be disabled and the application will be closed.
STEPS TO APPLY SUCCESSFULLY
By using the following steps you can apply online application form successfully.
- Click on the link Apply Online Application form, After clicking this link a new window will be open with the notifications.
- Choose the notification link that you want to apply online application form OR just click on New Registration link given on your right-hand side.
- Now fill all the required basic details on the given online form enter the captcha and then click on Generate OTP.
- Now you will get an SMS with the OTP enter this OTP on the given Box and then click Submit Button.
- Note download the registration number and password.
- Make a required payment for this examination by using Credit Card, Debit Cards OR Net banking.
- Login again with the registration number and password and final Submit your online application form.