Allahabad High Court Recruitment 3495 Various Recruitment – Last Date 26 December 2018. Allahabad High Court will be conduct examination of Group D and Clerical post on 20 January 2019 and Driver, Stenographer and other posts examination will be conduct on 21 January 2019. The Admit cards will be available on 12 January 2019 to download. For Download Admit card for this examination checkout the official website of Allahabad High court.
Allahabad High Court Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade III
No. of Vacancies: 412 Posts
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant / Paid Apprentice
No. of Vacancies: 1484 Posts
Name of the Post: Group D
No. of Vacancies: 1559 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad High Court Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification: Educational Qualification vary for various posts. Kindly check out the notification [Download Notification].
- Age Limitation: Minimum age limit is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 40 Years as on 01.07.2018. Age relaxation extra as per recruitment rules.
- Nationality: Indian
Application fee: For the Post of Code 01 and 02 is Rs. 500/- for General / OBC Candidates and Rs. 400/- for Reserved category candidates and for other Post Rs. 400/- for General / OBC Category candidates and Rs. 300/- for Reserved candidates. The Candidates may submit their examination fee through online mode.
How to Apply Online Application form: The Candidates who are interested in this recruitment may apply online application form through the official website www.allahabadhighcourt.in on or before 26.12.2018. Thereafter the link will be disabled and the application will be closed.
Job Location: All India
Selection Procedure of Allahabad High Court: Selection will be based on Examination and Skill test.
- Notification Issuance Date: 15.11.2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 06.12.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 26.12.2018
- Last Date for Pay Application fee: 27.12.2018
- Examination Date for Group D: 20.01.2019
- Examination Date for Driver, Stenographer Post: 21.01.2019
- Admit Card Availability Date: 12.01.2019
Download Detailed Advertisement Link:
Apply Online Application Form Group D:
Apply online for Driver Post:
Apply Online for Junior Assistant:
Apply Online for Stenographer:
Download Admit Cards: